Harry Potter reading Harry Potter on the set of Harry Potter during shooting of Harry Potter.
(via 394morebooks)Reblog 141,460 notes
Reblog 23,755 notes
1. Handwrite your name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your blog title.
4. Handwrite your Tumblr crushes.
5. Handwrite your favorite season of the year.
6. Handwrite what color shirt your wearing right now.
7. Handwrite your favorite actresses and actors.
8. Handwrite your favorite TV shows.
9. Handwrite your favorite bands/singers.
10. Handwrite your favorite songs.
11. Handwrite your favorite number.
12. Handwrite the country you currently live in.
13. Handwrite the country you were born in.
14. Handwrite “hello”.
15. Handwrite your name in the hand that you do NOT normally use.
16. Handwrite 3 words that sum you up.
17. Handwrite the first 10 words that come to mind.
18. Handwrite a message to your followers.
19. Handwrite my url
Reblog 104,547 notes
fuck the police
Reblog 129,385 notes
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading.
Reblog 6,497 notes
prayer circle for decent default hairstyles in sims 4
she was a girl
he was a boy
can i make it any more convoluted and unnecessarily complicated
(via passionateforthings)Reblog 14,383 notes
Alright I think it’s time for some fuckin pocahontas
(via reeroy)Reblog 33,878 notes